School Name

Department Name

Main Content

Withdrawing from Classes

If for any reason you need to leave a class you registered for, you can withdraw. There are certain steps that need to be taken to get it done. Please note that withdrawals cannot be done via Web-Advisor after the close of registration.

If you need to withdraw from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff for any term or summer session (drop all of your courses), the following steps must be taken:

On campus students:

  1. Stop by the Student Success Center in Caldwell Hall, room 209 to complete an Official Withdrawal Form.
  2. Complete the Withdrawal Exit Survey

Off campus students:

  1. View your financial aid account summary through Web-Advisor, so you will be aware of any pending balances if applicable.
  2. Call the financial aid office or your financial aid counselor 870-575-8302, if you have questions or concerns about how your withdrawal will affect your future financial aid eligibility.
  3. Email or fax a statement to the Student Success Center containing the following information:
    • Request to be withdrawn for the specific term (e.g., fall 20xx, spring 20xx, Summer I 20xx) and reason
    • Course Title(s)
    • Course Number(s) and Section(s)
    • Instructor(s)
    • Your UAPB ID Number
    • Your UAPB E-mail Address
    • Your Signature and Current Date (Specifically Required)
  4. Complete the Withdrawal Exit Survey

For more information, contact:

Student Success Center
870-575-4615 (Fax)
870-575-8366 (Phone)
870-575-8368 (Phone)