CAREER CONNECTIONS OVERVIEW
Connect with Career Connections and hire UAPB students and alumni! The portal will allow you to handle all of your recruitment needs with one-stop. You will be empowered to:
- Post vacancy announcements for permanent/part-time positions, Cooperative Education and summer internships
- Search and view resumes of prospective hires
- Register for the Fall and Spring Career Day and Teacher Education Fairs
- Request on-campus information sessions
To create an account or login, click here:
If you are having trouble logging onto the site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB) and interview for your new hires. Our students are recruited by major corporations and government agencies. Let us schedule your organization today to recruit for permanent placements as well as Cooperative Education and internship positions.
If you are interested in establishing a relationship to recruit University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, contact the Office of Career Services.
- Arrange your visit to the campus by setting up your itinerary that will best fit your company needs
- Connect you with appropriate faculty, staff and or administrator(s)
- Connect you with top University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff students and alumni
Complete an On-Campus Recruitment Form to request an on-campus interview or information session and e-mail it to email@example.com
at least two weeks before you would like to schedule your visit.
On-Campus Recruiting-Info Session.doc
September 3-5, 10-12, 17-19
October 3, 22-24, 29-31
November 12-14, 19-21
January 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30
February 4-6, 11-13, 18-20
March 4-6, 11-13
April 3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-30
If the date you request is not available please submit your request and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
Become our featured employer of the month by:
- Sponsoring a Special Event
- Hiring a Golden Lion for an Internship or Permanent Position
- Participating in On-campus Interviewing or Information Session