ON-CAMPUS NETWORKING EVENTS
These on-campus events provide you the opportunnity to network with employers, executives and recruiters from business, government, and educational institutions.
- Youth Motivation Task Force (YMTF)
- Black Executive Exchange Program (BEEP)
- Fall and Spring Career Day and Teacher Education Fairs
EMPLOYERS: To register for Career Fairs, please click the Career Connections link.
These events assist with developing leadership and networking skills. You will have an opportunity to attend career development workshops, hear motivational speakers and interview with companies that may not recruit on our campus and travel across the United States with all expenses paid.
EMPLOYERS: Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact the Office of Career Services at email@example.com or call 870-575-8461.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund Leadership Institute
- Monsanto 1890 Student Leadership Event
- InSight St. Louis Career Exploration Trip
- National Urban League (NUL)– Black Executive Exchange Program (BEEP) Annual Conference
- International Organization for Black Security Executives (IOBSE)
*Click Upcoming Events logo to view Special Events Calendar.