Mission: To provide efficient and professional accounting services to the students, faculty and staff of the University.
We accomplish our mission by:
· Adhering to Federal, State and University policies and procedures
· Providing excellent customer service
· Using technological advances to improve services
· Promoting teamwork
The primary responsibilities of the Controller’s Office are to:
· Provide an accountability of the University’s assets, obligations, revenues, expenditures, and funds held in trust by the institution
· Safeguard institutional financial assets
· Record and report financial data
· Provide current, comprehensive, and accurate financial information that supports the University’s strategic initiatives
· Provide excellent accounting services to the campus community
The Controller’s Office is divided into four units:
The office is managed by the Controller who reports directly to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.
Chaundra Love-Hall, Controller