UAPB Printing Service's mission is to provide the campus community quality and cost effective printing and duplicating services. The following policies ensure our mission will be carried out.
• Printing and duplicating services for University employees are not permitted to be fulfilled off-campus. If it is determined Printing Services is unable to meet the requirements of the job, the department will receive permission to take it off-campus.
• Customers requiring estimates or proofs prior to a job being printed may do so by checking the appropriate box on the work order. There is no charge for the first proof; however, a charge may be incurred for all additional proofs. Printing Services will notify customer when the proof is ready to be picked up. Upon receipt of approved signed proof from customer, Printing Services will begin processing the print job. (A watermark stating "Proof" will be indicated on all proofs.)
• There is an additional cost for typesetting, designs, special paper, and ink; these costs will be discussed with the customer upon request before any work begins.
• All print jobs requiring special materials (paper, ink, binding, etc.) not in stock, must allow additional time for ordering and receiving materials needed. Alternative options will be discussed.
• Duplicating jobs are processed daily. Timelines depend on the quantity and finishing (folding or collating, binding) requested by the customer.
• Printing Services does not sell envelopes or paper for individual use.
• Printing Services does not provide services for off-campus and/or personal jobs.
• Design, image, and text files are not released for use by others