UAPB Student Refund e-check Direct Deposit Service
Alternative to Paper refund Checks
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff offers a more convenient way for students to receive AR student account refunds. With e-check direct deposit service, UAPB can deposit your refund funds directly into the bank account of your choice. It’s simple, safe, and convenient. To participate is voluntary but greatly encouraged as it benefits both you and UAPB.
How do you benefit from the e-check direct deposit of your refunds?
- No more waiting in line to pick up your check - receive your refunds faster!.
- No lost or stolen checks or delays with mail.
- No need to go to the bank to deposit your funds, or cash your check.
- No check cashing fees to pay.
Sign up for UAPB's e-check direct deposit service online through WebAdvisor.
To submit your account information is simple:
- Go to WebAdvisor
- When the “Welcome Guest!” main menu appears, click Log In.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be returned to the Main Menu. Click Students.
- On the Student Menu, click the Bank Information (U.S.) link in the Financial Information section and submit the requested information. Only one (1) bank account at a time may be used. Click the “How do I find the Routing and Account Number” link (blue and underlined) if you need help locating your bank account’s routing and account number. It is critical that you accurately identify your bank account as checking or savings. Please completely read the Terms and Conditions (see below). You must check the “I Agree” box to complete submission. You will be notified by e-mail (your UAPB student e-mail) that you have enrolled in e-check direct deposit service.
Once financial aid disburses and all charges are processed, your student refund (credit balance) will be deposited directly to your checking or savings bank account when student refunds are processed. UAPB will notify you by email (UAPB student e-mail) when your refund has been deposited into your bank account. You can verify your deposit by calling your bank or by checking your balance through an ATM or online service. Your bank has up to 48 hours to place the funds into your account.
If you change banks or bank accounts, then just return to the Bank Information (U.S.) and submit a new/different bank account. After making changes to your bank account information, the next processed refund of your credit balance will be deposited directly into your new/different bank account. Note: Changes made to your direct deposit account must be made at least 48 hours prior to the next processing of refunds to ensure that changes take effect.
If an e-check direct deposit is not accepted by your bank, UAPB Controller Office will be notified and the reason for rejection will be reviewed. If the reason for rejection cannot be resolved, you will be issued a paper check.
If you have questions, then please contact the Cashier’s Office @ 870-575-8279 or 870-575-8276 or 870-575-8274.
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Terms and Conditions for all Students and Employees participating in the Account Receivable Refund e-Check Deposit Service.
- General. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Accounts Receivable refund e-Check Deposit Service provided by UAPB. These Terms and Conditions apply to all participants. By using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions without reservation, qualification, limitation, or amendment.
- Communication. All official communication regarding deposits of e-Checks from UAPB into your bank account will be made via your UAPB E-mail Account. You are responsible for monitoring your e-mail. All currently enrolled UAPB Students are provided a free e-mail account (no signup required).
- Authorization of Deposit. You hereby authorize UAPB to deposit any amount due to you from your UAPB Student AR account into a bank account you have specified until you, and you alone, discontinue the Service by deleting your bank account information on WebAdvisor. Only one bank account may be specified.
- Timing of Electronic Transfers. You understand that the deposits made may not appear in your Account until the next scheduled business day after payment is made.
- User’s Responsibility of Due Care. You warrant and represent to UAPB that you will regularly and promptly review all transactions on your UAPB Student AR Account (AR Account information is viewable via WebAdvisor) and promptly report to UAPB any irregularities involving transfers made to or from UAPB. You further warrant and represent to UAPB that you will keep your account information confidential and will not use the Service for any activity or purpose which is illegal or which might violate any UAPB policy including those described in the UAPB Student or Employee handbook as appropriate.
- Confidentiality. You agree that UAPB may disclose information to third parties about your use of the Service when:
- necessary for the completion of transfers in connection with your use of the Service
- required by law
- You so request or authorize
- Deposits in Error. You hereby agree to promptly repay UAPB for any deposit amount to your bank account made in error (e.g. double payment of refund or reimbursement). You will be notified of such errors (via your UAPB e-mail) and you agree to make immediate reimbursement unless other repayment terms are mutually agreed upon (e.g. charge back to your account.)
- Limitation of Liability. You agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using the Service. You will hold neither UAPB nor other parties involved with the maintenance or provision of the Service responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of use of the Service. You agree that UAPB shall have no liability to you or anyone claiming by or through you related to:
- the availability of funding in your account
- incomplete information provided to UAPB by you or others
- interruptions of the Service
- any erroneous deposits or adjustments made by UAPB
- Change in Terms. You acknowledge that UAPB may, at any time, change these Terms and Conditions. Changes will be posted on UAPB’s website and UAPB will provide notification where legally required to do so, but when immediate changes are necessary for security purposes UAPB may change the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Termination. You agree that UAPB reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service at any time, with or without cause or notice, including, without limitation, upon the occurrence of any of the following:
- any uauthorized use of the Service
- any misuse (illegal or otherwise) of the Service on your part
- any party, associated with the Account, so requests
- the extistence of conflicting claims to funds in your Account
- your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions
VERY IMPORTANT: Participating in UAPB’s Account Receivable refund e-Check Deposit Service for Students and Employees DOES NOT change UAPB’s Payroll Direct Deposit. To change Payroll Direct Deposit, please contact UAPB's Payroll Office at 870-575-8404.