TRIO Student Support Services
You may qualify for Student Support Services if you have an academic need and meet at least one of the following criteria:
Welcome to SSS!
· Be a first-generation member of the family to receive a four-year degree
· Meet federal guidelines for having an economic need
· Have a documented learning or physical disability
You must be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent alien resident card to be eligible to join Student Support Services.
To apply to this program, visit the Student Support Services office in Corbin Hall Room 143.
For more information or inquiries, call 870-575-8375.
Services offered by the SSS Program
· Academic Counseling Services
· Computer Facilities and Services
· Peer Mentoring Program
· Tutoring Services
· Financial Counseling
· Cultural Enrichment
· Graduate School Enrichment