Conditional Admissions Program
The Conditional Admissions Program improves academic performance and increases retention of at-risk students through the provision of reading, writing, math, study skills, and a coordinated process of mandatory advising and tutoring.
Student Authorization Form | Student Success Plan Contract
Conditional Admission consists of
- an ACT score of 15-18 Or SAT exam equivalent
- a high school GPA of 2.00 or above
- completion of Student Success Plan to:
- attend student success workshops and freshman orientation
- work with a faculty/staff mentor/advisor
- attend tutoring sessions in Developmental Math, English, and/or Reading
- complete all remedial/developmental courses during the first 30 semester hours
- enroll in LIONS program during summer session.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call (870) 575-8366 or e-mail email@example.com.
Student Success Center
Caldwell Hall Room 209
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.