Registering with Career Services is easy!
- Log in to Handshake using your UAPB email address
- Update your profile information
- Upload your resume
- Schedule an appointment with your Career Coach to have your resume critiqued
Start by clicking the Handshake link below:
Having trouble with login? Come by Caldwell Hall, Suite 202 or call 870-575-8461.
Update your profile information:
Upload your resume:
- Click on your name at the top of the screen, then go to MY PROFILE
- Update the needed information
- Locate the Resume Template by clicking on CAREER CENTER, then RESOURCES
- Choose Resume Style 1 (under attachments)
- Use the template to create your resume as a MS Word document
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen, then click DOCUMENTS
- Follow the prompts to locate and upload the resume to Handshake
Schedule an appointment with the career coach of your major:
Complete this Student Credential Form and bring it to your appointment.
- Go to CAREER CENTER
- Click APPOINTMENTS
- Choose a category and appointment type
- Choose your Career Coach under STAFF MEMBER
- Choose the best available time and date for the appointment
Handshake is funded in part by a grant from the U. S. Department of Education, Office of Post-Secondary Education, Institutional Services Program (Title III, Part B, Historically Black Colleges and Universities Program).