- Students must complete and sign a Student Request for Reasonable Accommodations/Modifications Intake Application. This application is completed to allow the student to self-disclose a disorder or impairment and request accommodations. We cannot review any documentation submitted without having a completed and signed intake application on file. Submission of an intake application does not guarantee a determination of eligibility.
- Students must submit documentation from a licensed healthcare professional which clearly states a diagnosis, details the student’s CURRENT functioning, and supports any requests for accommodations. Documentation must also include recommendations for reasonable classroom accommodations.
- Within ten working days of our receipt of both the intake application and the documentation, students will receive an initial status report from this office informing them that they have been verified, that we need more information or that they have been denied.
- To complete the verification process, students will then meet with the disability specialist in order to confirm accommodations, complete the final paperwork and arrange classroom accommodations.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Disability Services Office
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Caldwell Hall, Room 208
1200 North University, Mail Slot 4949 | Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71601
(870) 575-8089 | (870) 575-4618 FAX
Mr. Michael Bumpers, Director | email@example.com