APPLY NOW AND RECEIVE TUITION/FEES AND ROOM/BOARD AND BOOKS FREE FOR SUMMER II 2015!
The LIONS summer residential academic enrichment program assists new freshmen admitted to UAPB for the fall semester. Program enrichment opportunities include academic tutoring, college orientation workshops and personal and social success seminars for making your successful transition to college life.
Opportunities for high school graduates:
- Enroll in six credits of developmental or freshman-level English and algebra
- Attend tutoring and computer-based academic enrichment sessions associated with English and algebra courses
- Attend “College Knowledge” workshops and seminars to ensure a successful transition to college life
- Reside in the Living Learning Center residence hall designated for the LIONS Program
- Attend UAPB Freshmen Orientation
- Meet other new freshmen and UAPB faculty and staff
- Develop supportive relationships and lasting new friendships
- Provide tutoring and mentoring for students in the Arkansas Delta schools
Become a LION:
- Apply online for UAPB admission at www.uapb.edu under Admissions tab
- Apply for the LIONS Program at www.uapb.edu/lionsprogram
- Apply for campus housing at www.uapb.edu/lionsprogram
- Apply for financial aid for 2015 summer school by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov for the 2014-2015 academic year (UAPB Federal School Code: 001086)
- Enroll for the 2015 fall semester as a full-time freshman at UAPB
For more information contact:
LIONS Program Director-Ms. Carolyn Mills at 870-575-8362 or (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visit us at: www.uapb.edu/lionsprogram or at www.uapb.edu and click on the LIONS Program tab
Student Financial Services at 870-575-8302 (email: email@example.com)
Residential Life at 870-575-8079 or 870-575-7256
Office of Admissions at 870-575-8492
The LIONS Program is financially supported in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Postsecondary Education, Strengthening Institutions, Title III, Part B, Historically Black Colleges and Universities Program.