Career Services is a centralized student service program designed to assist with the career development process. Our mission is to enhance career opportunities for UAPB students and alumni by maintaining partnerships between employers and the university, thereby providing more opportunities for employment, further study, and career advancement.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Caldwell Hall, Suite 202
Phone: 870 575-8461
Fax: 870 575-4606
Meet the Staff
Assistant Director for
All of our services are FREE!
- Resume Critique/Cover Letter
- On-campus Interviews
- One-on-one Counseling
- Mock Interviews
- Secrets to Job Search and Interview Processes
- How to Create a Four Year Plan for Success
- Cooperative Education/Summer Internship and Full/Part-Time Job Listings
- Career/Professional Workshops and Seminars
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Office of Career Services is a member of Arkansas Association of Colleges and Employers (AACE), Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA), National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and Southern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE).