The primary purpose of the Office of Academic Records/Registrar’s Office is to provide support services to students, faculty, and staff in an efficient, principled, and judicious manner. Responsibilities and activities in these support services include, but are not limited to, registration management, degree auditing, certification of enrollment and degree attainment, withdrawal of students from classes, transcript processing, academic records maintenance, graduation processing and clearances, maintenance of demographic and course data, publication of the course schedule, publication of the academic calendar, and fulfillment of data requests. We provide students with the following services designed to assist them while matriculating at the University and thereafter. Please click on any of the highlighted areas below for instructions and detailed information:
• Produce and distribute transcripts in accordance with Federal guidelines.
• Verify enrollment for in-school loan deferments, insurance, scholarships, etc.
• Reproduce course descriptions. More recent descriptions (10+ years), refer to the on-line catalog.
We are guided by the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to ensure that confidentiality of the academic records that we maintain is not abridged. For more information read the Guidelines Pertaining to Confidentiality of Student Records. View the Guidelines (pdf)
Students are encouraged to fully access all on-campus and web resources offered by the University. Web-Advisor is your gateway to e-knowledge! Access to student E-mail and Web-Advisor is available 24/7. A free UAPB student email and Web-Advisor account is created for all students currently enrolled. Students may access From WebAdvisor, a student may:
• Register for course sections including Add/Drop during registration periods (provided that an advisor authorized students to register via the web).
• View Grades and Grade Point Average by Term. (The University does not mail grades)
• View a Transcript.
• View a Program Evaluation (Degree Audit).
• View Class Schedules.
• Access links to other important information.